STUDENT GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATION
SAMPSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE
The students of Sampson Community College,
desiring to reserve within the College an atmosphere of free
discussion, inquiry and self-expression, and to insure the personal
freedom and general welfare of the members of the Sampson Community
College student body do hereby establish the Sampson Community College
Student Government Association (SGA).
The objectives of the Student Government
To promote the welfare of the
To establish laws to govern
student conduct and elections.
To establish an annual budget for
the Activity Fee Fund.
To advise and work with the
administration in the improvement of student life.
All curriculum students by virtue of their
registration are members of the Student Government Association of
Sampson Community College.
All students required to pay an activity fee to
this College shall be eligible to vote in all Student Government
Association elections during their period of enrollment.
Interested in the Student Government
Association? Read more.
- Attend SGA Meetings - Dates and times of meetings are posted on the digital signs in Student Services and Warren Student Center.
- Express Your Voice - Have an idea to improve campus life? Share your thoughts by calling or emailing SGA Advisor Holly Brewington at (910) 592-8081 or email@example.com.
- Join a Club/Organization – Review the list of Clubs and Organizations that might appeal to you. Contact the advisor if you are interested in joining.
- Participate in Events – The SGA organizes many of the major events on campus. Look for flyers and announcements throughout campus.
- Read “The Viking Voice” – “The Viking Voice” is a monthly campus newsletter that informs students of upcoming events/activities on campus. Look for hard copies throughout campus or read it electronically. For electronic versions, click on “The Viking Voice” link under SGA.
more information, contact Ms. Holly Brewington, Student Activities
Coordinator, at 910-592-8081 Ext. 2018. You can also email Ms. Brewington
current on the latest updates and scheduled SGA meetings by accessing
the electronic version of the most current